We cordially invite you to the International Conference on «Enhancing the skills and the identity of a Cultural Mediator in a multicultural Europe» (ESΙ-CM 2014), hosted by Hellenic Open University in Patras, Greece, on 8th – 9th January 2014 supported by the SONETOR project.
The conference will include invited presentations by experts from academia, industry, and government as well as contributed presentations describing original work on the current state of research and ongoing activities in cultural mediation and related issues.
More information can be found here.
Specifically it will provide:
- That the knowledge, skills and abilities you have gained can be identified and assessed
- Access to useful information and news of interest to cultural mediators
- A channel through which you can cooperate with other cultural mediators exchanging views, information and knowledge
- Be awarded a certificate of participation by the SONETOR project Syndicate and for those who undertake the guided (e-learning) options a summative assessment of their performance
- The cultural mediation capitulary is reinforced.
- The professional standing and role of the cultural mediator will be reinforced